The unique thing about this restaurant is that ingredients must be cooked before they can be added to the main dish. Ingredients are cooked by your assistant. You need to give them a raw ingredient and wait until it's ready. Only then can the ingredient be added to the dish.
How do I cook seafood?
1. Take a scallop or mussel.
2. Cook it over the lava on a grill grate.
3. Take an ingredient if needed.
4. Give the ingredient to your assistant so they steam it until it's ready.
5. Add the cooked ingredient to the dish.
6. Give the finished dish to the customer.