Rubies are one of the two in-game currencies. Every district of Tasty Hills accepts rubies.
How do you get rubies?
You can get rubies in several ways:
- as a reward for completing an episode. Collect plot stars to complete episodes
- as a reward for first place in any restaurant's ranking
- as a reward for completing guild quests. Join a guild and complete quests to get not only rubies, but other prizes as well
- as a reward for unlocking achievements
- as a reward for logging into the game every day
- as a reward for increasing a restaurant's prestige by buying and upgrading kitchen appliances, interior items, and decor
- as a reward for visiting friends' restaurants
- as a reward for spinning the Wheel of Fortune
- as a one-time reward for connecting your Facebook account
- at the Bank. You can always purchase rubies from the Bank!
What are rubies good for?
Rubies allow you to:
- upgrade your restaurants' kitchens
- purchase interior items for restaurants
- buy boosters.