What are special customers?
Last Updated: 162d
From time to time, special customers come to the restaurant.
You can recognize them by the special color of their orders:
- An impatient customer. This customer comes in unwilling to wait very long for their food. You'd better serve them first, or they might leave.
- A forgetful customer. This customer has a bad memory, so they often forget their order. You need to remember it for them. You can give them their dishes whenever.
- Indecisive customer. This customer will take a long time to choose one dish after another. Be ready to wait for their order.
- Loyal customer. This customer absolutely loves your food! Loyal customer will accept any dish, including snacks and drinks.
- Fun Customer. Serve this customer quickly and they'll boost the mood of everyone around! But, if a Fun Customer leaves unhappy, then the other customers' moods won't increase
- Annoying customer. These customers have no tact, which is why they will come up to the counter and place orders even if there's a tip on it.
- Picky customer. These customers have ever-changing tastes. Hurry and serve him before he changes his order.
- Gluttonous customer. It's hard for these customers to satisfy their appetite, so they need more dishes than a regular customer to feel full. After getting their first order, a gluttonous customer is sure to order more.
- Rich customer. This type of customer values their time more than anything. Give them first-class service, and they will thank you with a generous tip.
- A customer who only orders snacks. This customer is always very busy and eats on the go. Serve her any snack, or an additional dish considered a snack, to complete her order.
- A customer who orders drinks. This customer prefers having lunch at home, so the only thing she orders at restaurants is drinks. Serve her any drink to complete her order.