- Open the App Store
1. Open the App Store
2. Log in to your Account by tapping the silhouette of a person
3. Find Cooking Diary on the list of available updates and tap the Update button
If you are running Android 6.0: Go to the Settings app and tap Apps. Tap the Google Play Store app listed there and long press on Storage. When you release the Storage section, a new screen will appear showing you the Clear Cache and Clear Data buttons for the Google Play Store app.
If you play on a Kindle Fire tablet, clear the cache from the Appstore by swiping down from the top of the page to bring up the Quick Settings. Tap Settings, Applications, All or Installed Applications, and then scroll down to select Amazon Appstore. Select the Force Stop and Clear Cache option AND select Clear Data. Then try to update the game again. You also need to check if you have free space on your device. Please note that in order to install the update, your device needs space that is equal to the total size of the game.
After installing the update, the memory will be available again.
1. Close the Microsoft Store app if it's running
2. Type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) in the Start menu search box to see Wsreset in the search results
3. Right-click on WSReset and then select "Run as administrator." Click the Yes button when you see the User Account Control window.