1. Open device settings > iTunes Store and App Store.
2. Press your Apple ID and select View Apple ID. If necessary, sign in to your account.
3. Press Manage Payments. If you're using Family Sharing, only the organizer can change payment information.
4. Change or delete your information. To remove a payment method, press Remove (-).
5. Press Done.
Important! When you change payment information in the iTunes Store or App Store, a small amount of money may be blocked on the account. This is required to verify updated account information.
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Press the menu icon > Payment methods > More payment settings.
3. If necessary, sign in to your Google Payments account.
4. Under the selected payment method, press Edit.
5. Edit the information and press Update.
1. Open Manage Your Content and Devices.
2. Select Preferences > Edit Payment Method.
3. Edit the information and press Continue.